Request for .fcfx file from a Digital Clock project

Use this section to discuss your embedded Flowcode projects.
andeug
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Request for .fcfx file from a Digital Clock project

Post by andeug »

Hi,

Has anyone built a complex digital clock that allows the setting for the alarm, snooze function, and indication of day + mont with calendar days count + leap year? The preferred display is a 14 or 16-segment LED, or a matrix LED. The system will be built around Microchip AVR 8-bit.

I own the BL0114 combo board, the BL0055 shield and the Mikroe RTC 10 Click with DS3231M, so if you have anything with these two components it would be also useful.

I am a beginner user of Flowcode and I would like to get a functional project from someone so that I can understand a bit easier how its implementation is being made.

Thank you,
Andreas

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor

Re: Request for .fcfx file from a Digital Clock project

Post by chipfryer27 »

Hi

I haven't done so myself but it doesn't initially sound too hard to achieve.

Perhaps try to get an understanding of how each module / component you intend to use works, then combine the knowledge. Matrix have many example files that are extremely helpful including one for the RTC you intend to use. You can either search the wiki or click "Help" from component properties for an explanation of the component and example files. If you get stuck with something in particular I'm sure the forum will help.

Regards