Flowcode License is not beting recognized

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
Tortilla
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Flowcode License is not beting recognized

Post by Tortilla »

Hello,

I purchased a P8/ESP Flowcode license on July 6th. Yesterday, I discovered I can't access full features of my program. When I chaeked my license status, I get a message that says: "This key is already flagged as being consumed, please visit your 'User Account Panel' to check this is not already the case."

I tried at least three times to reactivate my license again (that I have been using for the last month) both manually and online. I have contacted Matirx via the online contact form, but I wanted to also post this because I need to be able to resume working on my orogram as soon as possible.

Thanks!

BenR
Matrix Staff

Re: Flowcode License is not beting recognized

Post by BenR »

Hello,

Ok so you have the PIC 8 and ESP license enabled. What components are you using in your program that are now unavailable?

My guess is that you are using a component that was unlocked by the 30-day free trial and has now become locked after the trial has ended.

You can see the various component pack and details of the included components here.
https://www.flowcode.co.uk/components/

Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

Hello BenR,

Yes, I think you are right. So, last night I purchased Communications Pack A, Basic IO and Display.

I am using an I2C bus, push buttons and LED display and I still can't access those components in my program. When I try to access the components in the "components library", there is a yellow exclamation point. And I get a message that my license does not cover that component.

I have tried to reactivate my license and enter the new key that I saw on the order screen (after I placed my order) but it is still not working.

Attached is a pic of my license status. For some rerason, the new packages are not showing up. I have tried restarting Flowcode and my PC numerous times and using the help section to try and get the new key recognized.

So, what steps should I take at this point?
Attachments
CaptureFlowcode.PNG
CaptureFlowcode.PNG (25.32 KiB) Viewed 1334 times

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

Hello.
Have you tried refreshing by using Help, Licensing, Manage.
Select My Flowocde licence and then re-enter your details.
Martin

Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

medelec35 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:15 am
Hello.
Have you tried refreshing by using Help, Licensing, Manage.
Select My Flowocde licence and then re-enter your details.
Hi medelec,

Yes, I have tried all of that -- I have used the help icon and clicked on all of the licensing functions and tried reentering my key information, etc.

In addition, I uninistalled and reinstalled Flowcode, but it did not solve the problem.

My online account information shows that I do own the addtional licences (see below). However, when I enter the key that I was given last night when I purchased the additonal licenses, I keep getting the red box error message as shown below. Is there something else I can try to fix the problem? Thanks.
Attachments
Capture12.PNG
Capture12.PNG (57.48 KiB) Viewed 1326 times
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (25.14 KiB) Viewed 1327 times

kersing
Valued Contributor

Post by kersing »

Your online overview shows the packages you mention as being purchased so that looks alright. Did you attempt running Flowcode as administrator when adding the license? (I trust you use the same login when adding the license that you used when displaying the on-line status?)

Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

kersing wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:38 am
Your online overview shows the packages you mention as being purchased so that looks alright. Did you attempt running Flowcode as administrator when adding the license? (I trust you use the same login when adding the license that you used when displaying the on-line status?)
Hi kersing,

Brillant! That worked to run it as administrator. It finally loaded all of my licenses. I should have thought of that, but it had run fine before without running it as Admin.

It's a great product with great support.

Thanks so much!

Best,

Dan