Activating a new Flowcode licence

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
medelec35
Matrix Staff
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Re: Activating a new Flowcode licence

Post by medelec35 »

In that case, I will forward this information to a colleague as you stated you have purchased v9 pro.
Martin

Tapatauk

Post by Tapatauk »

Subject: Unable to activate my Flowcode Upgrade from V8 (installed) to V9 upgrade

I am unable to activate my upgrade on my Win10 Pro.
It says that my 30 days trial is over and if I use my ID and password it tells me to visit your site for activation.
Message I get: “Please visit the Matrix site to activate your Flowcode licence”.
Naturally this leads nowhere, my purchased V9 upgrade is not even in my profile.
The "Free Activation" works but it also refuses to register my licensed V9.

Purchase date for V9: Placed on 30 Nov 2021, 04:46:36 I still have all the emails received from you relating to the purchase of V9 but there is no licence number received then by email and my user profile on your website also does not show my licence V9 like I mentioned in my text above.
Note; my internet provider uses dynamic IP addresses (Bell Canada).

Rabble

Post by Rabble »

The site you provided the link for has me log in and then asks for the license key which I don't have.

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

Rabble and Tapatauk.
Thank you for letting us know and sorry for the issues you are having in activating your licence.
I have informed a colleague and you both will be contacted to resolve this issue.
Martin

Tapatauk

Post by Tapatauk »

Thank You.
Solution worked A+
I obtained my licence number and installation went like a charm.
SUPERB software, thanks for all this hard work and opening the path that before Flowcode was an unpleasant learning curve, to opening Flowcode for the first time, it was version 3 or 4 ?, and feeling that this was a pure work of geniuses.
Since then I purchased every new version, they are expensive but your software is like the difference for a scuba diver to dive at night in murky water and hardly seeing his hands, to diving in the crystal clear water of the Caribbean and feeling that the moment is a gift from above.
Please forward my thanks to your colleague for his/her kindness in helping me install my Flowcode/‘ Caribbean scuba diver license’ ;^)

seokgi

Flowcode v10 Re: Activating a new Flowcode licence

Post by seokgi »

I purchased the FC10 today. I registered my ID and password several times, but it is registered as a free version and cannot be compiled.

help me please

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Have you followed the instructions here?

https://www.flowcode.co.uk/faq/?a=01