External circuit

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
Amrat
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

External circuit

Post by Amrat »

SIr,
How can I simulate output from Arduino to an RC circuit ?

Thanks in advance
Amrat

p.erasmus
Valued Contributor

Re: External circuit

Post by p.erasmus »

How can I simulate output from Arduino to an RC circuit ?
Hi
What do you want to simulate the Arduino pin going Hi /low,Arduino pin doing PWM or do you want to simulate the actual RC circuit ?
if you want to simulate the behavior of the RC circuit then I am not sure you can do that in Flowcode as it has no SPICE simulator

You need to be more exact with your question to get better help
:D
Regards Peter - QME Electronics

Amrat

Post by Amrat »

Thanks very much, your reply is very clear

Thanks again
Amrat

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor

Post by chipfryer27 »

Hi

There are simulators available that will allow you to model your RC circuit and also run the hex generated in a modeled microcontroller. Indeed TINA (www.tina.com) openly advertises compatibility with Flowcode and is also available from Matrix themselves. You specify your microcontroller (AVR supported), make your connections to whatever pins, load the hex generated by FC and off you go.... You can get a demo version to try.

Well that's the theory. In practice you will probably find you need to "experiment" with settings in your simulator, a lot.... However at the price it's a bit churlish to complain, well too much..... I've only tried simulating on TINA a PIC running FC generated hex on an underpowered laptop. Not a great success but I have to say that TINA support in my experience has been excellent. It does support Arduino so you may find it of use to try the free demo.

Regards