Flowcode v9.1 released

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
p.erasmus
Valued Contributor
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Re: Flowcode v9.1 released

Post by p.erasmus »

kdoney34711 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:02 pm
There doesn't appear to be even a small base of public domain applications using Flowcode
You can get active on this page as well https://www.flowcodexchange.com/ it is for users and making your needs know I am sure people will respond and help you get going .This project was started new (3 months ago)and the more people get active the bigger the components range for FC will get over time.Some of the components are given away for free :D

There are millions of different electronic chips and devices /screens it is impossible for MATRIX to support them all ,As Steve mentioned if you make your needs know, MATRIX regularly add user requests but users place a request on the Forum. Due to fast amount of devices, we(the users) started a component creation community to help and support Flowcode, get involved there and help Flowcode grow. :D
Regards Peter - QME Electronics

kdoney34711

Post by kdoney34711 »

My only issue with Ver 9.1 is I have no way to download it. Everywhere I go on the Flowcode site is only offering me v9.0.
Flowcode Version2.jpg
Flowcode Version2.jpg (100.35 KiB) Viewed 3636 times
Flowcode Version.jpg
Flowcode Version.jpg (108.71 KiB) Viewed 3636 times

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

The file you download should be the latest v9.1 installer. All versions of the v9 installer have the same name. Once downloaded, you can check the version that the MSI file will install by right-clicking it and looking on the "details" tab.

kdoney34711

Post by kdoney34711 »

That was it thanks. Ignore all version specs during the download and it turns out to be 9.1. Not on all pages but the one you log into.

Still looking for an easy (Flowcode) solution hooking up esp32 to touch screen.