You need to say focused

Post here to discuss any new features, components, chips, etc, that you would like to see in Flowcode.
zadah
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

You need to say focused

Post by zadah »

I am little not so pleased of your recent development in flowcode9,

First of all, you have hidden all of the code behind all of your modules.... This was all fine since release of FC4

2) Your focus seems to be now in "Visual fancy", like changing your visual output like Win10 scheme

3) You have now pretty decent support for the c code, but what about arduino? There is ton of stuff available in arduino, but somehow everyhing is missing here.

4) Your 2D/3d view is crappy, What I am personally looking for, is just easy view of modules that I have embedded in to my code. Your 2d/3d views are now far below industry standards. Now I am zooming in & out in your interface, this is like back to the 80' s...

Best regards,
Zadah

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Re: You need to say focused

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Thanks for your comments, Zadah.

Code has been hidden behind components since the release of v6, which was almost 9 years ago. We have actually increased the visibility of code in v9 by making certain component sources available, and more should hopefully follow.

We are aware that supporting native Arduino code would open up a large amount of code for Flowcode to use, and we are looking at ways of improving support for this.

The 3d view is for users who want to provide a 3d simulation of their project. Working in the 2d view is much easier and I suggest you use that if you simply want to make component code available in your project. If you have difficulty with certain aspects of the 2d or 3d panel interface, please let us know what these are and we will try to explain how best to use them.