Problems with the 7-segment display

Any bugs you encounter with Flowcode should be discussed here.
Carmelo
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Problems with the 7-segment display

Post by Carmelo »

I recently made a query on the Flowcode V8 forum.
I was recommended to update the version I had.
Before proceeding to purchase version 9, I downloaded the trial version and tried the same project that gave me problems with version 8 that I had previously.
I would appreciate if you could give me help to find the following problem.

First of all, indicate that the simulator works correctly but when mounting it on a physical plate there are defects such as:
1º.- It is a down counter with pushbutton adjustment and interruption decrements in B0.
When testing with the V9 I observe that now the project does work, but it maintains some defect such as turning off some display when pressing the adjustment buttons. I attach the project named with "Option 1". The pushbuttons are scanned from time to time while passing through the "main" macro.

2º.- Next I have carried out the same project but now making the visualization of the displays by multiplexing and the reading of the pushbuttons due to state change interruptions in port B.
Here there are more problems because the project does not even work well, superimposed readings appear below the value shown on the displays. That is, if a display should present a 1, in addition to seeing 1, other changing values ​​are blurred, but 1 predominates.
On the other hand, in addition, the decimal point does not appear where it corresponds. It should appear to the right of the tens display and yet it appears to the right of the hundreds and units displays at the same time. I enclose the project named with "Option2".

I would like to add a small video where you can see the indicated problem, but I don't know if it can be done.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Attachments
Contador_pulsos_Opcion2.fcfx
(60.55 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Contador_pulsos_Opcion_1.fcfx
(54.3 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

Carmelo

Re: Problems with the 7-segment display

Post by Carmelo »

By mistake I attached the files of version 8. Here I attach the updated ones with the version 9 test.

Carmelo
Attachments
Contador_pulsos_Opcion1.fcfx
(62.02 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Contador_pulsos_Opcion2.fcfx
(68.29 KiB) Downloaded 77 times