ESP Error! SOLVED!

Any bugs you encounter with Flowcode should be discussed here.
jgu1
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

ESP Error! SOLVED!

Post by jgu1 »

Hi!

Beginning to be frustrated! Suddently lot of display not working, and now, I can´t compile ESP32 :(

Everytime I start a new project with ESP32 Dev I get error. Even If I not add anything in my program????

Any Idea, pls.

Jorgen
Attachments
ESPaLT.fcfx
(5.89 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
ESPaLT.msg.txt
(12.6 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
Last edited by jgu1 on Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

mnfisher
Valued Contributor

Re: ESP Error!

Post by mnfisher »

Hi Jorgen,

Looks as though it has correctly compiled - but not uploading.. Is the COM port set correctly?

Martin

jgu1

Re: ESP Error! SOLVED!

Post by jgu1 »

Hi Martin!

Thank you for fast reply!

Yes, last evening I try almost everything, couldn´t understand anything, because it has always worked so fine and every time, and
then suddently not. Yesterday I check the COM port setting many time tryed connect and reconnect, could see the port everytime so?.

I can read the compiler text, and read it many time yesterday, and do only understand a little bit of it, so I was glad you could see it comliled fine. :lol:

After reading your answer this morning, I start up my FC9 labtop again ad try to program the ESP and wupti, it work, strange but good :D So now I think yesterday there migth be some "mish mash" with the USB connection but the port still was visible? After restart today this is ok again, anyway now it work, and if I get problems again, I come back :lol: Thank´s.

Hopefully Ben soon will fix the display bugs ;)

Nice weekend MArtin...

Br Jorgen