Lora sx1272 component

Post and discuss new components that you have created.
flowcodejaber
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Lora sx1272 component

Post by flowcodejaber »

HI guys..please can any one help me in Lora sx1272 component....I want semple example on it......two programe one of them is transmitter and other is receiver .... :D

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor

Re: Lora sx1272 component

Post by chipfryer27 »

Hi

I'm a huge fan of everything RF Solutions mainly because their products work (plus good customer service). Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to use this module (yet) but I do tend to buy things to explore capabilities in case it comes in handy in the future. This module fits, but RF are out of stock for the next four weeks or so. Other vendors do have them, but the price is far higher.

I'm sure you will probably figure things out, but if your still stuck at the end of November (when I expect my modules) I'd be happy to help then.

Regards

flowcodejaber

Post by flowcodejaber »

hi ...
did you received your module (lora sx1272) or still?
because I still have an issuse on it ..I just want some semple example (transmitter and receiver)

Regard

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor

Post by chipfryer27 »

Hi

Due to be delivered at the end of this week. I'll update once I get them.

Regards

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor

Post by chipfryer27 »

Hi

Modules arrived today. Unfortunately I'm tied up with other activities to have a play, but other than figuring out which registers do what from the datasheet, it doesn't initially look too troublesome especially as RF Solutions have some sample code (admittedly perhaps not for beginners).

Can't say for certain when I'll get the chance to explore but I'll update as and when.

Incidentally their performance is similar to other RF Solutions offerings that are easier to integrate (e.g. using commands sent via USART), perhaps they would be a possible alternative?

Regards

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor

Post by chipfryer27 »

Duh.....

Just realised that Flowcode already supports this module.....

Will look at it once I get back from travels, but as already supported I hope it won't be too troublesome :)

Regards