MikroBus application

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
myekelgreene
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

MikroBus application

Post by myekelgreene »

I see that there is a MikroBus adapter board. I would like to have this board so I can use the click boards that are offered by Mikroelekronia, but I have a concern about how I can get the Flowcode 9 to access and apply the libraries from Mikroelekronia to FlowCode. What is my best option ?

BenR
Matrix Staff

Re: MikroBus application

Post by BenR »

Hello,

Which Click boards are you interested in. There are lots and lots of boards available, some of which will already be supported via components in Flowcode. Others can be supported using say an Analogue input component or a SPI master component etc.

Anything is possible but at the moment with such an open ended question it's hard to say.

myekelgreene

Re: MikroBus application

Post by myekelgreene »

Hello BenR,
Please forgive me this long break in replying Shortly after your response I was hospitalized. 5 months later ,I am happily back and on the mend.

You are quite right , Mikroelektronica has a tremendous number of boards. Here are a few that I would like to use with the Flowcode adapter board: EEG #3359, GSR #2860, DSP #4431, MP3 2 #4159, BLE 8 #3674.

Some may have easy ADC options . I would just like some guidance on the means and methods for using these boards with Flowcode. Your insights are greatly appreciated.