Page 1 of 2
Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:33 am
by kramtlas
I am getting an error code when compiling.
I am using Flowcode 11.
The program simulates OK.
I have attached the program and the error message.
If you could offer some help I would appreciate it.
Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:46 am
by Steve-Matrix
That image is very small.
Please attach the *.msg.txt file for the project so we can see the error you are seeing. That's always preferable to an image (even when the image is readable).
Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:51 am
by medelec35
Hello.
In future, rather than screen shot use the code display option and paste the code from Compiler messages window.
Or you can add Project name.msg.txt
I have fixed your project for you.
Did you change target at all or was the Uno the target you selected from the start before adding components?
Edit Steve Beat me in mentioning image.
Edit2 This will need looking into further as the error is back.
You have not done anything wrong, I believe this is one for Ben to look at.
Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:43 pm
by Steve-Matrix
While we fix this, there is a workaround you can use. Either use individual LEDs instead of the array, or set each LED array to have all 8 LEDs (even though some are unused). If the latter, you could add a shape over the unused ones to block them from view on the panel (or arrange them so the unused LEDs are off the panel edge.
Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:04 pm
by medelec35
To save you all that work I have modified your project for you.
Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:31 pm
by kramtlas
Many thanks. Will you be able to let me know when the fix has been implemented?
Also I am not sure how to generate the correct info for you the next time I have an issue. Would you be able to send me an example of how to do this.
Thankyou again for the fast response.
Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:41 pm
by Steve-Matrix
No problem. There will be a file in the same folder as the Flowcode *.fcfx project with the same name as the project file but with the extension ".msg.txt". This is the file generated when Flowcode compiles your project and contains all errors. Just attach that as well as the project file.
Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:49 pm
by kramtlas
Thank you
Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:05 pm
by BenR
Hello,
I see the cause of the problem I'll see if I can solve it for you.
Medelec has posted a working version of your project for you and I'll sort things behind the scenes so it doesn't happen again.
Thanks for letting us know.
Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:18 am
by kramtlas
Thanks Ben, could you let me know when it fixed as I would like to use the arrays in another project.