Page 1 of 1

tab drop-down list and find instances

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:48 pm
by howard123
Afternoon

1.) I have just bought FC11 and was pleased to see a drop-down ordered list of macros, operated by a button to the right of the end of the tabs . This is a great improvement saving having to scroll horizontally, should there be many macros in a project. The only way I can show the drop-down button is to switch to dark and then back to light Styles, the button not been initially shown.

If you would like I can make some suggestions on improving on this tab/ drop-down functioning.


2.) I was glad to see in the FC11 listing of upgrades of it now being possible to find instances of ports/pins. This now appears only possible to have with the professional version. By any chance is this perhaps an error. :D

Thanks for a great product
Howard

Re: tab drop-down list and find instances

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:10 pm
by Steve-Matrix
Thanks for the feedback - I'll add this to our list for future releases.