Page 3 of 5
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:17 pm
by ahmetimanli
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:19 pm
by ahmetimanli
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:01 pm
by medelec35
That error is because for some reason Flowcode is unable to connect to the internet.
That is the reason Library Updates icon is greyed out.
Try File > Global Settings...
Within Application tab, check that Web Access is enabled along with default settings.
The address is your router and port is 80.
If that is the case then third party software e.g. AV or firewall could be blocking Flowcode's access to the internet.
If you still can't gain access, then until issue is resolved I will attached a zip file with all the updated components on.
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:08 pm
by ahmetimanli
Thank you very much. I solved the update problem. I performed the update operations. However, I received another warning. I would appreciate your help with this. I think I installed a higher version of XC8 while installing MPLAB. Which version should I install and where should I install it? I would be very grateful for your help. If this works, I will try debugging and ICD testing.
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:15 pm
by ahmetimanli
The compilation process results in an error and the installation fails.
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:28 pm
by medelec35
That is great that Flowcode can access the internat.
Its very difficult to see what the error is from images.
Whenever you have an error, can you attach the following files that are all within your project folder. Project name.fcfx, Project Name.msg.txt & Project Name.fcxlog
If you do install a later version of xc8 then I would suggest reading
this Wiki page.
Personally I would go with the fist option on the Wiki page.
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:34 pm
by ahmetimanli
Thank you. I'm sending you the files of the simple program I created.
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:40 pm
by medelec35
Thank you for the files.
That's odd the curiosity_nano1.msg.txt is not showing the information within your screenshot.
Can you recompile then open your curiosity_nano1.msg.txt file and make sure it contain compiler messages including the error/s
If it does, can you attach it again.
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:49 pm
by ahmetimanli
I compiled it again.
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:16 pm
by medelec35
Hi.
I believe I have spotted the issue.
Ben would need to supply the official corrected file.
In the mean time If you browse to this location using File Explorer, it's hidden by default so just paste the link into your address bar.
Code: Select all
%ProgramData%\MatrixTSL\FlowcodeV11\FCD\PIC\
Replace the original file with the attached version.
If Flowcode is already open, then you will need to reload your project.
If you run any component updates, then the fcdx you added will be overwritten.