Page 5 of 5
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:03 pm
by BenR
Is the library access bug still an issue or was it just temporarily not working.
It looks like it has worked previously for you to get the new curiosity programming script.
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:08 pm
by ahmetimanli
First of all, thank you very much for your interest and attention. The library update issue has been resolved. It was a temporary error. I cannot upload the program to the Curiosity Nano board right now. I will try uploading it at work tomorrow. I sincerely request that you enable the ICD and debug functions of the Curiosity Nano series. Because I tried it on Arduino Uno, it's a very useful function. Controlling the inputs and outputs applied to the processor at the hardware level will make things much easier on the hardware side. Thank you in advance.
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:50 pm
by ahmetimanli
Hello. A connection error occurred again during the library update. Could this be related to your website?
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:33 pm
by medelec35
I have got the same connection error.
So its not your setup.