MCP356x1 Set and Get Register
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 9:40 am
Hi Ben
The MCP356x1 is a nice 24Bit Ad converter.
The AD converter is working perfect with FC11
I recorded two signals using different oversampling settings. At 32, the noise is higher, but there are no steps in the signal.
with 512 unfortunately, it's reversed but not better.
It would be convenient for me if I could read and set all the registers.
Some I2C components have a read/write command in Flowcode;
perhaps this could also be added for some other SPI components?
The same signal recorded twice with different OSR values and saved in two files Oversampling 32...512
The MCP356x1 is a nice 24Bit Ad converter.
The AD converter is working perfect with FC11
I recorded two signals using different oversampling settings. At 32, the noise is higher, but there are no steps in the signal.
with 512 unfortunately, it's reversed but not better.
It would be convenient for me if I could read and set all the registers.
Some I2C components have a read/write command in Flowcode;
perhaps this could also be added for some other SPI components?
The same signal recorded twice with different OSR values and saved in two files Oversampling 32...512