In the Command_list_String[0] = 'i' the letter "I" s the name of my macro. I was hoping to call macro "I" but the compiler tries to call macro FCL_i which does not work.
I just want to call macro "I"
Search found 166 matches
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 9:45 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Macro calling
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8496
- Sat Sep 12, 2026 5:36 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: App developer. How to buy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4135
Re: App developer. How to buy
Attempt to download V11:
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 4:00 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: App developer. How to buy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4135
Re: App developer. How to buy
Is it possible to buy the app developer for my fc9?
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:36 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: App developer. How to buy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4135
Re: App developer. How to buy
I click on the "APP" icon, and it takes me to new user or upgrade user. I select upgrade user and that takes me to https://www.flowcode.co.uk/buy/process/ which has no indication of app developer purchase?
- Tue Sep 08, 2026 7:55 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: App developer. How to buy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4135
App developer. How to buy
I don't see how to purchase app developer for my FC9.
Viewing licenses and selecting app developer takes me to a screen that does not have app developer selection
Viewing licenses and selecting app developer takes me to a screen that does not have app developer selection
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 12:25 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Question regarding the switch function, and a thought
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5185
Re: Question regarding the switch function, and a thought
If you mean the Switch command icon, then not exactly. That said, you can create a set of constants with appropriate names and unique integer values, and then use those throughout your project. These could then be used in a Switch statement and would be make the code a lot more readable and easy ...
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 11:25 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Macro calling
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8496
Re: Macro calling
@mnfisher I'm not sure of the syntax for c so could you help me with your example:
void (*fn)(MX_UINT32);
fn = (void*)FCL_MACRO_TABLE[FCL_I % 2];
fn(FCL_I);
I think this is what I need. I simply want to pick a macro from my table and run it. I'm using FC9
My table calling macros by one letter only ...
void (*fn)(MX_UINT32);
fn = (void*)FCL_MACRO_TABLE[FCL_I % 2];
fn(FCL_I);
I think this is what I need. I simply want to pick a macro from my table and run it. I'm using FC9
My table calling macros by one letter only ...
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 4:09 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Macro calling
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8496
Re: Macro calling
I can call you the macro but I have to add FCM_ at the beginning. My macro names are in the array table so I want to collect that macro name and call it. I'm not sure how to concatenate the FCM_ to the called name.
Thoughts?
Thoughts?
- Sat Aug 22, 2026 10:49 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Macro calling
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8496
Re: Macro calling
Thanks. I'm now clarified...
- Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:34 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Macro calling
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8496
Re: Macro calling
I got the system running with the switch. The code is bulky with quite a few decisions.. I figured matching the command with a table list would make the code easier and more efficient.