Design your electronic system on screen:
- Choose a microcontroller that has the characteristics your application needs.
- Develop a model of the electronic system using the 2D or 3D panels.
- Add components from the library or create your own. Link to a mechanical model exported from Solidworks.
- Design a program using flow chart, Blocks, Pseudo-code, C code or state machine diagrams.
- Develop a Human Machine Interface to provide a good visual test bed.
In the latest version of Flowcode, users can now welcome improved interface improvements including new toolbar and ribbon, state machine programming,
the ability to create colour graphical displays with multiple images and text boxes for gLCD's, a new IOT component pack and microcontroller peripherals.