Search found 2240 matches

by medelec35
Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:24 pm
Forum: User Components
Topic: Linear Gauge component change
Replies: 10
Views: 316

Re: Linear Gauge component change

Thanks Ben.
I could have named the variable the same as in the component and used CopyValue api but just stuck to what I have used before :lol:
Personally I do like it as you get a visual warning, so I say go for it :)
by medelec35
Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:04 pm
Forum: Projects - Embedded
Topic: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11
Replies: 11
Views: 222

Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

To save you all that work I have modified your project for you.
by medelec35
Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:51 am
Forum: Projects - Embedded
Topic: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11
Replies: 11
Views: 222

Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

Hello.
In future, rather than screen shot use the code display option and paste the code from Compiler messages window.
Or you can add Project name.msg.txt
I have fixed your project for you.
Did you change target at all or was the Uno the target you selected from the start before adding components ...
by medelec35
Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:16 pm
Forum: Projects - Embedded
Topic: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs
Replies: 15
Views: 13308

Re: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs

Do you want the Flowcode v10 section removed as it v11 wiki?
I have edited the page but left it in for now
by medelec35
Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:35 am
Forum: User Components
Topic: Linear Gauge component change
Replies: 10
Views: 316

Re: Linear Gauge component change

Added the ability to make ranges invisible if a different choice to Custom Colours is selected.
Changed version to 2.0.
Added Change log so it can be used to update existing Liner Gauge component.

Note: component is not appearing within update database.

@BenR Component is now within Modified ...
by medelec35
Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:39 pm
Forum: User Components
Topic: Linear Gauge component change
Replies: 10
Views: 316

Re: Linear Gauge component change

I have improved the Linear Gauge even further.
After selecting Custom Colours, you can now select between 0 and 5 sets of ranges.
Linear guage range slection.png
Linear guage range slection.png (31.23 KiB) Viewed 202 times
Select 0 if you want to change to a colour an don't want to use the range option.
I have attached the component and the source.
by medelec35
Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:57 pm
Forum: Projects - Embedded
Topic: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs
Replies: 15
Views: 13308

Re: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs

Hi Iain.
I have updated the example to work in FC11 along with a comment on what the different array sets represents.
@Ben or Steve.
If either are happy with the example + comment I can update Wiki.
by medelec35
Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:59 pm
Forum: User Components
Topic: Linear Gauge component change
Replies: 10
Views: 316

Re: Linear Gauge component change

Hi Steve, thanks.
I do supply the source, but only when I happy with the final version.
I usually give Ben the source to any component that I fix and create e,g, NEC decoder.
I have decided to add the drop down selection so if want all custom colours don't need to add out of range numbers.
I'm also ...
by medelec35
Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:09 pm
Forum: User Components
Topic: Linear Gauge component change
Replies: 10
Views: 316

Re: Linear Gauge component change

chipfryer27 wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:00 pm
Next you will have it flashing alternate colours :)
I can take requests :lol:
by medelec35
Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:46 pm
Forum: User Components
Topic: Linear Gauge component change
Replies: 10
Views: 316

Re: Linear Gauge component change

Thanks Iain.
I did change it in a different way to start with, but I feel it wasn't yelling out enough :lol:
Linear guage change diff look.png
Linear guage change diff look.png (25.78 KiB) Viewed 256 times