Hi
The issue with disappearing component for anyone else that has experienced this was due to the second UART being inadvertently moved "off screen", something I've done myself if using a trackpad. Depending on where it is you may need to expand your panel, and scroll up/down, left/right to find ...
Search found 1900 matches
- Fri Oct 09, 2026 10:20 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: TouchScreen Project Issue
- Replies: 7
- Views: 183
- Fri Oct 09, 2026 9:15 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: push pull pwm generators
- Replies: 6
- Views: 88
Re: push pull pwm generators
Hi
Would a simple inverter connected to the same pin as S1 and the input of transistor S2 not do it? Now you get an inversion of S1 with minimum delay, freeing up your uC for other tasks.
Just a thought.
Regards
Would a simple inverter connected to the same pin as S1 and the input of transistor S2 not do it? Now you get an inversion of S1 with minimum delay, freeing up your uC for other tasks.
Just a thought.
Regards
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:16 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
- Replies: 43
- Views: 735
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Hi
As it doesn't work under MPLAB either it is more likely a faulty USB lead or PC issue such as a driver issue.
Without having one I may not be of great help. However in Device Manager do you see the board appear / disappear when you plug / unplug?
If so, do you have an option to update drivers ...
As it doesn't work under MPLAB either it is more likely a faulty USB lead or PC issue such as a driver issue.
Without having one I may not be of great help. However in Device Manager do you see the board appear / disappear when you plug / unplug?
If so, do you have an option to update drivers ...
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:35 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
- Replies: 43
- Views: 735
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Hi
The board is supported in Flowcode v11. Does Flowcode offer a programming port option to select for it (Build > Project Options) ?
If not then your PC isn't recognising it. Any yellow exclamation marks under Device Manager or the like?
Regards
The board is supported in Flowcode v11. Does Flowcode offer a programming port option to select for it (Build > Project Options) ?
If not then your PC isn't recognising it. Any yellow exclamation marks under Device Manager or the like?
Regards
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 8:28 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
- Replies: 43
- Views: 735
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Hi
Via Google Translate from Turkish
Hello. I am selecting the PIC18F47K42 as the processor and trying to load an empty program. Upon compilation, it returns the following error:
Error returned from [xc8.exe]
C:\ProgramData\MatrixTSL\FlowcodeV11\FCD\PIC\batch\pic_xc8_comp.bat reported error code ...
Via Google Translate from Turkish
Hello. I am selecting the PIC18F47K42 as the processor and trying to load an empty program. Upon compilation, it returns the following error:
Error returned from [xc8.exe]
C:\ProgramData\MatrixTSL\FlowcodeV11\FCD\PIC\batch\pic_xc8_comp.bat reported error code ...
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:55 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
- Replies: 43
- Views: 735
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Hi
Does the green power / status LED illuminate when you plug in? I'm guessing yes as your PC is "seeing" the board.
I don't use MPLAB (very much) but it is supposed to automatically recognise the nano development board. You could perhaps try and open the IDE menu and then go to the Window > Kit ...
Does the green power / status LED illuminate when you plug in? I'm guessing yes as your PC is "seeing" the board.
I don't use MPLAB (very much) but it is supposed to automatically recognise the nano development board. You could perhaps try and open the IDE menu and then go to the Window > Kit ...
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:47 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
- Replies: 43
- Views: 735
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Hi
Anything related under Ports?
Regards
Anything related under Ports?
Regards
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:26 am
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
- Replies: 43
- Views: 735
Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Hi
Not used it, but I would start by seeing if it appears under device manager. Perhaps Port or USB devices?
Regards
Not used it, but I would start by seeing if it appears under device manager. Perhaps Port or USB devices?
Regards
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:40 pm
- Forum: Projects - Embedded
- Topic: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13402
Re: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs
Hi Martin
Thanks for that. I was attempting to assist someone but as they were using v10 and I didn't have that on the machine I was using I noticed the issue. Seems to be sorted now and the explanation of colours is quite straightforward.
Regards
Thanks for that. I was attempting to assist someone but as they were using v10 and I didn't have that on the machine I was using I noticed the issue. Seems to be sorted now and the explanation of colours is quite straightforward.
Regards
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:24 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Servo MoveToAngle
- Replies: 27
- Views: 1629
Re: Servo MoveToAngle
Thanks Ben
I'll check new update when I next get a chance.
The new calibration feature is a good addition.
My needs for it are quite modest, being able to go to an angle (or close enough on 8-bits), repeatedly, more than meets my requirements.
Regards
I'll check new update when I next get a chance.
The new calibration feature is a good addition.
My needs for it are quite modest, being able to go to an angle (or close enough on 8-bits), repeatedly, more than meets my requirements.
Regards