C-Sim Pack

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
keithh534
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

C-Sim Pack

Post by keithh534 »

Since I can't get a response to my inquiry from the Matrix website, maybe someone here might be of assistance.

I recently purchased the C-Sim Pack for V9 and received an activation key for the module and added it to my license. But, I have no idea where to download the pack.

TIA

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Re: C-Sim Pack

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Sorry you've got no reply via the main website.

There should be no need to download the pack. Once you have added the key to your licence using the "Add Key" button in the "Licensing and account" window you should just need to restart Flowcode and the functionality will be unlocked.

keithh534

Post by keithh534 »

I've already done that more than once without success. I'm not impressed with customer service for this company. VERY slow to respond. Guess I'll have to learn MPLAB X IDE!Definitely won't recommend Flowcode to anyone!

p.erasmus

Post by p.erasmus »

Hi,

Can you eleborate on without success hard to understand what is the problem.
Please post a screen print from your licenses if the C SIM is not crossed out or say BUY then the pack is active.
the path is as below Licensing >> View

P2.JPG
P2.JPG (17.23 KiB) Viewed 1506 times

then you will see all the packs that are active for your license,

P1.JPG
P1.JPG (51.99 KiB) Viewed 1506 times
Regards Peter - QME Electronics

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

keithh534 wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:37 pm
I'm not impressed with customer service for this company. VERY slow to respond.
Looking at the post times in this thread, I responded to you 4 minutes after you posted. I am sorry if you find that level of service too slow! Any faster and I'd be replying before you posted! :)

But seriously, please can you give more details how you tried to get in touch because if the method of communication you used via the website is broken, then we would want to fix it for the benefit of other users.

And also, we generally suggest searching on this forum for queries and then posting here if you can't find a suitable solution because this forum is our main portal for Flowcode help. That way you would benefit from our fantastic community of users as well as Matrix staff.

keithh534

Post by keithh534 »

I wasn't referring to the response I received on this forum. I was referring to the crappy customer service from the website where I made the purchase and inquired about the download issue. (see attached). The response on the forum has been excellent, but hasn't provided a resolution to the issue
Attachments
C-Sim.pdf
(449.84 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

p.erasmus

Post by p.erasmus »

The response on the forum has been excellent, but hasn't provided a resolution to the issue
You give no details or an explenation what is the problem how do you expect a good answer or help !

Just saying as below help no one ,
I've already done that more than once without success. I'm not impressed with customer service for this company. VERY slow to respond. Guess I'll have to learn MPLAB X IDE!Definitely won't recommend Flowcode to anyone!
I have asked you if you see your C Sim pack adtivated in Flowcode ??? that is a logical starting point :D in solving this isssue below
Regards Peter - QME Electronics

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Have you reapplied your licence to Flowcode itself as explained in this FAQ?
https://www.flowcode.co.uk/faq/?a=01

Specifically the text at the end of the FAQ which I'll repeat here for convenience:
IMPORTANT: AFTER YOU HAVE ACTIVATED YOUR KEY YOU MUST REAPPLY YOUR LICENCE USING YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD WITHIN FLOWCODE.

To do this, go to the Manage section in the Licensing within Flowcode, then click "My Flowcode License" and type in your username and password again.
Please let us know if that solves your issue and if not, please provide further details.

I will also try to find out why your query on the website has not been answered.

keithh534

Post by keithh534 »

I've already tried your suggestions several times without success and since, to date, I've received no response to 2 inquiries on the website, I'm going to have my bank reverse the charge for a product I never received.
In the past, Matrix has been an excellent product and a company that was very responsive. I don't know what has changed, but I'm very disappointed.

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Unfortunately I am not party to any communications you have been having outside of this forum and so I can only support you here. I would like to reiterate that this forum should be the main recourse for product support and is almost always the quickest and best place to get help. I feel I have been very responsive to your requests, and I am sorry if you feel otherwise.

I have just checked your account and it appears the C-Sim pack is still not part of your licence, which indicates it has not been attached to your account. This should have happened when you visit https://flowcode.co.uk/activate and attach the key you have been sent when you purchased the pack (you would need to be logged in to your Matrix account for this to work). Or this can alternatively be done from within Flowcode itself when you click the "add key" button.

Which method have you tried? Did you receive any confirmation or error message at that stage? Could you perhaps try that step again and report any error?