Project opened in FC10!

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
jgu1
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Flowcode v10 Project opened in FC10!

Post by jgu1 »

Hi!

As far I know and hear, it should possible to open a FC9 project in FC10 and should work without problem. I have opened a project I create in FC 9 in FC10 but it doesn´t work in simulation, the ouput is not activatited on the 2D panel. I try to add some new led on the panel in FC10, but only the one of them work. The project work in FC9?
Is there something I forgot when I "ìmport", please?

Not tested in real worl yet.

Br Jorgen
Attachments
Rottefaelde.fcfx
(19.41 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Re: Project opened in FC10!

Post by Steve-Matrix »

It looks like there is a problem with the 3D LED_5mm_clip component. We'll investigate.

V9 projects should open and work correctly in V10. However, to take advantage of the new 2d panels in v10 you will add a new panel and new components rather than relying on the old 'legacy 2d panel' which was in v9.

jgu1

Post by jgu1 »

Ok Steve, thank´s.

Jorgen.

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

The 3D LED component is not flipping correctly because of a bug in Flowcode using that 16F683 chip. If your project uses a chip which has a valid PORTB.0 pin, then it would work. With your current project, you would need to first change the target chip, then save and then reload the project.

This bug is caused by an internal reference to PORTB.0 within the component itself (and has nothing to do with the connection you are using in your project). If the target chip does not have PORTB.0 then the component fails to load correctly.