Compra de Flowcode

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Re: Compra de Flowcode

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Thanks for the file, although I do not see the problem when using the latest Flowcode v10. When I load and then Compile to HEX, the file remains unmodified (with no " * ").

Carmelo

Post by Carmelo »

It happens to me almost continuously, almost always.
What's more, there are even times that if the project is closed, when I open it I also get that indication.

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor

Post by chipfryer27 »

Hi

I haven't had an issue either. What OS are you running? I've tried on W8.1 and W11 (will try W10 when next at a machine). Perhaps you could share a screenshot of the "*" as that may help.

Regards

Carmelo

Post by Carmelo »

The one located when the reported problem occurs.
It always happens to me that after making some change to the project and I click compile to hex.
At that moment I get a warning indicating that the project is not saved and that it will be saved before compiling.
When you click OK, the project is saved, the compilation is carried out and it is at that moment that the "*" indication appears again, indicating that the project is not saved.

Attached is the image capture and the project file is the same as the one attached previously.

My operating system is W11
Attachments
captura 1.png
captura 1.png (264.66 KiB) Viewed 137 times

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

I have tried again following your instructions and it does not show the asterisk after compilation.

Does this happen for you when you do *any* edit to the project, or is there a specific edit to the project that causes this problem?

And are you using the latest v10.1.0.38 with the latest library updates?

Carmelo

Post by Carmelo »

Si me ocurre siempre que realizó los pasos de acuerdo a lo indicado en mi ultimo post.

Respectó a las actualizaciones, si estoy utilizando esa versión de FC y he realizado una búsqueda de actualizaciones y FC me indica que no existen actualizaciones.

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

This seems strange. I perform the following steps and do not get the behaviour you describe:
  1. load your project
  2. move an icon in a flowchart to another location (then the asterisk appears)
  3. click 'Build...Compile to HEX'
  4. Say "yes" to save the file (then the asterisk disappears)
  5. After compilation, the asterisk is not there
It is impossible to fix this problem as I cannot replicate it.

Carmelo

Post by Carmelo »

Comprendo que no se pueda dar una solución a lo planteado si no se puede replicar.

Lo que es cierto que a mí me sucede siempre. En cuanto realizo cualquier cambio en el proyecto y realizo los mismos pasos que ha indicado, siempre, siempre me sale el "*" .
Incluso si quiero cerrar el proyecto me vuelve a indicar que el proyecto está sin guardar y que si quiero hacerlo.

De todas formas voy a seguir comprobando a ver si sucede siempre y en que casos.

No hay problema de funcionamiento,.pero si un poco molesto.

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor

Post by chipfryer27 »

Hi

I've just created a test file containing a W5500, and as expected the "*" was present. Saved and it disappeared. Compiled to Hex and it reappeared also informing that it needed to be saved when I tried to close.

This is on a W8.1 machine running 10.0.4.33 (which is the latest that supports that OS) and the library wasn't up to date. Updating the library seemed to clear the issue.

Adding in another component at random (a display) the problem returned, but again I wasn't using the latest version of the component. Updating it resolved the problem. After compiling to Hex the * didn't return.

Have you updated the "Full Database"?

When I get a chance I will try some more tests but at least I have managed to replicate it, and also resolve on my machine.

---
Acabo de crear un archivo de prueba que contiene un W5500 y, como era de esperar, el "*" estaba presente. Se guardó y desapareció. Compilé en Hex y reapareció también informando que debía guardarse cuando intenté cerrar.

Esto está en una máquina W8.1 que ejecuta 10.0.4.33 (que es la última versión compatible con ese sistema operativo) y la biblioteca no estaba actualizada. La actualización de la biblioteca pareció solucionar el problema.

Al agregar otro componente al azar (una pantalla), el problema volvió, pero nuevamente no estaba usando la última versión del componente. Actualizarlo resolvió el problema. Después de compilar en Hex, el * no regresó.

¿Has actualizado la "Base de datos completa"?

Cuando tenga la oportunidad, intentaré algunas pruebas más, pero al menos logré replicarlo y también resolverlo en mi máquina.

Regards

Carmelo

Post by Carmelo »

Gracias por la información.

La versión de FC la descargue justo nada más comprar la licencia.
La base de datos del paquete PIC8 también la descargué ese día.
Esto hace menos de una semana.
También he comprobado con la opción de buscar actualizaciones y me dice que están todas actualizadas y que no hay nuevas.

¿Hay alguna otra actualización o manera de llevarla a cabo que tenga que realizar?