Could you please help me figure out why the state diagram program for ESP32 always fails to compile? Thank you!

Any bugs you encounter with Flowcode should be discussed here.
niedian
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Flowcode v10 Could you please help me figure out why the state diagram program for ESP32 always fails to compile? Thank you!

Post by niedian »

Hello, I have chosen the (Arduino UNO R3 PDIP) chip and written a program to control the state of LEDs using state diagram programming. The simulation runs normally during the simulation and the compilation is successful. However, when I switch to (ESP32 WROOM 32), the simulation of the state diagram program also runs normally. But during the compilation of the state diagram program, there is always an error. Could you please help me figure out what the problem is? Thank you! (The two corresponding files are attached below.)
Attachments
001_State Diagram for ESP32.fcfx
(37.32 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
002_State Diagram for Ard.fcfx
(37.29 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Re: Could you please help me figure out why the state diagram program for ESP32 always fails to compile? Thank you!

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Thanks for the post. We will fix this soon, but for now I can offer a simple workaround to allow a successful compilation:

In "Project Options...Supplementary Code", add the following line in the "Definitions" section:

Code: Select all

void nop() {}

niedian

Re: Could you please help me figure out why the state diagram program for ESP32 always fails to compile? Thank you!

Post by niedian »

Ok, I'll give it a try. Thank you!

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

Hello.
Thanks. Steve.
I have implemented a fix and it will be pushed as soon as possible.
If you would like to try the fix then delete the code added to the Project Options... > Supplementary Code
Browse to this location using File Explorer, it's hidden by default so just paste the link into your address bar.

Code: Select all

C:\ProgramData\MatrixTSL\FlowcodeV10\CAL
Replace the existing file with the attached file.
If you run any component updates, then the components you added will be overwritten.
Can you let me know if it works for you, please?
Attachments
internals.c
(21.16 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Martin

niedian

Post by niedian »

OK, thanks a lot!

niedian

Post by niedian »

It's already done.
Attachments
Snipaste_2023-10-13_17-36-32.png
Snipaste_2023-10-13_17-36-32.png (183.53 KiB) Viewed 1988 times

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

That's great.
Thanks for letting us know.
Martin