A blank Web App Developer project suitable for creating apps that run in a browser

Discuss PC Developer and Web Developer projects and features here.
VIDEOMED
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

A blank Web App Developer project suitable for creating apps that run in a browser

Post by VIDEOMED »

How can I start creating projects in the tab
"A blank Web App Developer project suitable for creating apps that run in a browser"? I want to create a web application to operate a device controlled by Rs232. At the beginning I made a simple project to read the pressed button. It works in the DEBUG/RUN window. How should I prepare an application running in the browser.
Please help me urgently
Attachments
Flowcode1 test.fcsx
(12.28 KiB) Downloaded 183 times

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Re: A blank Web App Developer project suitable for creating apps that run in a browser

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Web-based App Developer deployment is not available yet.

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Re: A blank Web App Developer project suitable for creating apps that run in a browser

Post by medelec35 »

Instead of a browser, what about using App developer until the web browser app is ready?
There currently is firmware and ready-made apps that can control embedded hardware via USB (Eg. Arduino) or using ESP32 can control embedded hardware via WiFi
You can see examples here
The apps are all currently FC9, but will all be updated to FC10 soon.
With FC10, App developer and all components are free, so you have nothing to lose.
Martin

VIDEOMED

Post by VIDEOMED »

When do you expect it to be available?

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

It is progressing well, but I cannot commit to a date at the moment.