Hi Iain.
I have updated the example to work in FC11 along with a comment on what the different array sets represents.
@Ben or Steve.
If either are happy with the example + comment I can update Wiki.
Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs
-
medelec35
- Valued Contributor
- Posts: 2444
- http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
- Has thanked: 789 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs
- Attachments
-
- DisplayManager WidgetArray Keypad Example FC11.fcfx
- (32.42 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
- (view online)
Martin
-
chipfryer27
- Valued Contributor
- Posts: 2131
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 478 times
- Been thanked: 711 times
Re: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs
Hi Martin
Thanks for that. I was attempting to assist someone but as they were using v10 and I didn't have that on the machine I was using I noticed the issue. Seems to be sorted now and the explanation of colours is quite straightforward.
Regards
Thanks for that. I was attempting to assist someone but as they were using v10 and I didn't have that on the machine I was using I noticed the issue. Seems to be sorted now and the explanation of colours is quite straightforward.
Regards