Home
(current)
Embedded
Flowcode Embedded
Supported Hardware
Graphical Displays
Web Mirror
Target Selector
Case Studies
Components
App Developer
About App Developer
Design Process
Supported Hardware
Sample Projects
Components
Support
Support Home
FREE for Makers
FAQ
Contact Us
Wiki
Forums
YouTube
Education
(current)
Release Notes
(current)
Download
(current)
Buy Flowcode
Login
or
Register
Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
Login
Flowcode
Forums
User Components
Search
Advanced search
Search
Linear Gauge component change
Post and discuss new components that you have created.
Post Reply
Print view
Search
Advanced search
11 posts
Previous
1
2
medelec35
Valued Contributor
Posts:
2452
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
Joined:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Has thanked:
792 times
Been thanked:
850 times
Re: Linear Gauge component change
Quote
Post
by
medelec35
»
Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:24 pm
Thanks Ben.
I could have named the variable the same as in the component and used CopyValue api but just stuck to what I have used before
Personally I do like it as you get a visual warning, so I say go for it
Martin
Top
Post Reply
Print view
Display:
All posts
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by:
Author
Post time
Subject
Direction:
Ascending
Descending
11 posts
Previous
1
2
Return to “User Components”