Search found 7 matches

by ahmetimanli
Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:01 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Replies: 12
Views: 129

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

merhaba.matlab'ı tekrar güncelleyeceğim.umarım dediğiniz gibi olur.teşekkür ederim.
by ahmetimanli
Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:04 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Replies: 12
Views: 129

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

No. I don't see any exclamation marks. I sent screenshots of the Device Manager and Flowcode v11 Project Options with the card installed. I don't see any hardware in the Programmer Port. The Programmer Port is not active.
by ahmetimanli
Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:58 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Replies: 12
Views: 129

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

I'm using Flowcode v11 Pro. I upgraded to version v11 specifically for debugging and troubleshooting. Shouldn't Flowcode v11 automatically recognize the Curiosity Nano board? I think it should be like the Arduino Uno. When I plug it into the USB port, it should be recognized so I can install ...
by ahmetimanli
Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:09 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Replies: 12
Views: 129

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

I'm using Flowcode v11 Pro. I upgraded to version v11 specifically for debugging and troubleshooting. Shouldn't Flowcode v11 automatically recognize the Curiosity Nano board? I think it should be like the Arduino Uno. When I plug it into the USB port, it should be recognized so I can install ...
by ahmetimanli
Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:50 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Replies: 12
Views: 129

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

merhaba.işlemciyi pic18f47k42 olarak seçiyorum.boş bir program yüklemeye çalışıyorum.derleme sonucunda
Error returned from [xc8.exe]

C:\ProgramData\MatrixTSL\FlowcodeV11\FCD\PIC\batch\pic_xc8_comp.bat reported error code 0x1
hatası veriyor.sanki işlemciyi hiç tanımıyor.
by ahmetimanli
Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:39 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Replies: 12
Views: 129

Re: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

In Device Manager, under Microchip Tools, I see it listed as "Curiosity Data Gateway". It also appears as "USB Serial Device 11" in Device Manager.
by ahmetimanli
Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:14 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .
Replies: 12
Views: 129

Curiosity Nano pic18f47k42 does not work .

How can I connect my Curiosity Nano PIC 18F47K42 device? When I connect it via USB, it doesn't appear in the programming port list. I also want to use it for debugging. I tried with Pickit 5 as well, but it didn't work. I would appreciate your help.