Upgrade from Standard to Professional License

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
blackelle93
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Flowcode v10 Upgrade from Standard to Professional License

Post by blackelle93 »

I guess this is directed to Matrix staff.............Hoping you can resolve!.

Last month I bought a couple of chip paks that I mainly use and these all apeared OK in my V10 license. Since then, I realized I also wanted a couple of the feature paks - Test/debug and C sim.
So I bit the bullet and upgraded from standard to professional however so far have been unable to get the update to work. Flowcode remains as standard.
Have been using the Manual offline License activation method as detailed in Flowcode FAQ's and the process seems to work OK, as activation is reported as being successful each time. However there is no change in Flowcode from standard to professional status as I expected - also the feature paks are still X'd out.
I've repeated the process a number of times on my main computer and today loaded on new V10 Flowcode on a backup machine and also my laptop, but all with the same nil status change result.
What am I doing wrong!!! Thanks for your help
Richard

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Re: Upgrade from Standard to Professional License

Post by medelec35 »

Hello Richard.
I'm sorry you are having issues with upgrading.
Have you also logged in to your Flowcode.co.uk account by clicking on the Login at the top of these forums and select Add Key in the Flowcode 10 area?
If you have then I will ask a colleague to PM you.
For the initial post, we recommend selecting the 9 or 10 post icon for the Flowcode version you have.
I have done that for you.
Martin

blackelle93

Post by blackelle93 »

Thanks for the reply. In my accounts for V10 I'm asked to supply a key but I don't have one to include, (hopefully I'm not fooling myself....)!.
Using the Manual offline activation process the process seems to work as described - and activation occurs successfully, however it needs to generate or provide a key that is entered or can be entered that attachs to the account. Presumably restarting flowcode does that. That's the part that seems to be missing here.

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Have you tried the normal online activation method?

BenR
Matrix Staff

Post by BenR »

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

Hi Richard.
I have manually upgraded you to professional.
Can you please run Flowcode and select Licensing>Manage>My Flowcode Licence and re-entere your account details.
If you already have a project open then it's Via Help>Licensing>Manage>My Flowcode Licence.
Can you let us know how you get on please?
Martin

blackelle93

Post by blackelle93 »

Yes it's all working fine now Martin - as a check have the upgrade working on the 2 desktop and laptop machines as well, so that's great. Thanks for your help and efforts.
In answer to Steve and Bens questions - I don't seem to have been supplied a key as described in the FAQ, I thought perhaps an email gone into spam/trash etc, but nothing I can find, so I don't know.
I did send an email back to sales asking about a key, before seeking help in the forum,when realizing I wasn't likely to fix the problem myself. Anyway it's working now.
Thanks again for your help.
Kind regards Richard

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

You're welcome.
I'm glad you are now sorted.
Thanks for letting us know.
Martin