Programs cannot be loaded to some clone Arduino nanos

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
ayhan1
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Programs cannot be loaded to some clone Arduino nanos

Post by ayhan1 »

Hello. Programs cannot be loaded to some clone Arduino nanos. I have 3 Arduino Nanos. Two of them are FT232 and one is ch340 integrated. All three Arduino nanos are solid. Because I can program with the Arduino ide. However, with flowcode, I can send a program to one of the two Arduinos with FT232 chips without any problems. But I cannot assign programs to the other two Arduinos. It gives the following errors. I tried all the solutions on the forum regarding the issue to no avail.

Code: Select all

C:\FLOWCODE-CALISMALAR\ARD-NANO-PLC>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Flowcode\Common\Compilers\avrv5\bin\avrdude.exe" -pm328p -PCOM13 -b57600 -carduino -D -Uflash:w:"LED-YAK-SON.hex"                      
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

avrdude.exe: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude.exe: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

avrdude.exe: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

avrdude.exe: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
Last edited by ayhan1 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kersing
Valued Contributor

Re: Programs cannot be loaded to some clone Arduino nanos

Post by kersing »

Please don’t post hard to read pictures. In there should be a .msg file in the same folder your flowchart is stored that contains the messages. Please either attach that or include it in a [ code ] - [ /code ] block. (Skip the spaces after/before the brackets)

jgu1

Post by jgu1 »

Hi Aynhan!

While you program the Nano, do you have Connect the serial pins RX And TX to other HW ,Don`t :D

You are able to choose two devises one for 115200 and one Ch340, these are different?

Maybe you already is aware of this, could be ;)

Br Jorgen

BenR
Matrix Staff

Post by BenR »

Hello,

From my experience with Clone Nanos and they are brilliant for the price but usually come with either no firmware or wrong firmware. If you have a working Uno handy then you can load this with the ISP firmware and then use it as a tool to load the bootloader onto the Nano devices.

https://support.arduino.cc/hc/en-us/art ... er-Arduino

ayhan1

Post by ayhan1 »

jgu1 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:11 am
Hi Aynhan!

While you program the Nano, do you have Connect the serial pins RX And TX to other HW ,Don`t :D

You are able to choose two devises one for 115200 and one Ch340, these are different?

Maybe you already is aware of this, could be ;)

Br Jorgen
Hello. While programming, nothing is connected to the rx tx pins and other pins.

I don't understand what you mean by hw?

ayhan1

Post by ayhan1 »

Flowcode admins, this problem is important and needs to be solved!

1- It works on 3 Arduino nanos. Two of the nanos are FT232 and one is with a CH340 chip. Because with Arduino ideas, programs can be uploaded to all three without any problems.

2-The program is installed on one of the FT232 devices without any problems. It is not loaded on the other two.
3-In the flowcode of the question, there are two separate options: Arduino nano 328 and Arduino nano 328 115200. It is not available in the free version with Arduino 328 115200. I think the problem comes from here. What's the difference between the two options?

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

It sounds like Flowcode is correctly producing the HEX file, but the programmer being used (AvrDude) and/or the hardware connection tot he device is the problem. You could try loading the HEX file using an alternative programmer.

As the problem does not appear to be due to Flowcode, there is not much else we can suggest.