EV property settings

For general Flowcode discussion that does not belong in the other sections.
p.erasmus
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

EV property settings

Post by p.erasmus »

Hi Team.

I want to ask the most simple way to do the following in a component
(1) I would like to set the Slider Control from Control to display when the SimComs is selected(SACDA simulation) the reaosn is that then the real data coming from the HW device can be displayed in the same indicator which is a control during Panel simulation.

P1.jpg
P1.jpg (23.92 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
(2) I also would like to set the Range of the Indicator as per selected Voltage reference property in panel and SimulateComms (SCADA)
P2.jpg
P2.jpg (58.74 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
(3) I would think this is possible to use the EV Property which we have in the Component creation Templates however I never did something like this do not even know where to look for the properties ot their names

P3.jpg
P3.jpg (69.31 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
Thanks a million again for all the help
:D :D
Regards Peter - QME Electronics

BenR
Matrix Staff

Re: EV property settings

Post by BenR »

Hello,

1) If you double click the property you will see the values assigned to each of the setting. Then simply use the Component.SetValue API call to write the value to the property.

2) Again this would be done using a Component.SetValue API call to write the VREF property value. You could have avariable to track when the slider changes and this way you only write to the property when the value has changed.

3) If you click the property or the property folder then at the bottom of the property window the variable is shown which shows you what you need to enter when writing to a property, or configuring visibility/writability.

p.erasmus

Re: EV property settings

Post by p.erasmus »

Hi Ben
Thank you I will give this ago and see if it is possible for get this right :D :D
Regards Peter - QME Electronics