SPI /I2C Decoder

Post here to discuss any new features, components, chips, etc, that you would like to see in Flowcode.
p.erasmus
Valued Contributor
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

SPI /I2C Decoder

Post by p.erasmus »

Hi Team.
I do not know if this is already in V9 that I just do not know it however you guys spoiled us so much with V9 that the wish list just do not have an end at the moment.(I know I can see the TX RX in console)
If we would/could have the SPI/I2C traces decoder in the scope/data recorder when Running Scada simulation that would be brilliant then we do not need a logic analyser or -and scope with our testing ONLY Flowcode what a beauty.

If the decoder would come as component like debug I will be the first one to buy it imagine all test tool in FC :D :D
The traces are beautiful but to decode it all the time is tedious and difficult then I rather connect my cheap Chinese LA which is also not prefect by it nature :D

We are allowed to dream :D :D right ?
P1.jpg
P1.jpg (56.64 KiB) Viewed 1925 times
Regards Peter - QME Electronics

BenR
Matrix Staff

Re: SPI /I2C Decoder

Post by BenR »

Hi Peter,

On the left where it says Decode Stream, if you click this button does it do what you require?

p.erasmus
Valued Contributor

Re: SPI /I2C Decoder

Post by p.erasmus »

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Hi Ben ,
Yes it does exactly what I want ,so many things I miss ,Sorry for asking this however I learned again something very powerful and helpful,
I can now pack the Chinese LA in the box and only work with FC :D :D :D

It seems it give the ASCII and HEX value in the decoder right!
:D :D
P1.jpg
P1.jpg (23.61 KiB) Viewed 1911 times
Regards Peter - QME Electronics