FC10 window and ili9341 rotation

Any bugs you encounter with Flowcode should be discussed here.
WingNut
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

Re: FC10 window and ili9341 rotation

Post by WingNut »

The physical rotation works in the new 2d panel with a new component added but not on the legacy panel with an existing fc9 flowcode

BenR
Matrix Staff

Post by BenR »

Hello,

With the legacy panel you might need to check there is no rotation on the GLCD component in the properties window -> position tab.

Attaching your project might help.

I'm going to see if we can include support for the unicode ° character for you.

WingNut

Post by WingNut »

Update on the taskbar issue. I have a windows 10 desktop machine which has the same issue. Cant get the taskbar to appear when dragging the mouse to the bottom of the screen

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

WingNut wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:31 pm
Update on the taskbar issue. I have a windows 10 desktop machine which has the same issue. Cant get the taskbar to appear when dragging the mouse to the bottom of the screen
So I'm understanding this better, are you referring to the Windows taskbar? If so, can you please tell me the settings you are using for it. Presumably you have "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop (and/or tablet) mode" set on.

And when you say "dragging", I take that to mean moving the mouse while holding the left button down. The taskbar does not appear when holding the mouse button down (i.e. dragging) whether Flowcode is running or not. It only appears for me when I move the mouse to the side of the monitor where the taskbar is located without holding the mouse button down.

WingNut

Post by WingNut »

Yes I'm not clicking the mouse button. My taskbar is set to autohide and should appear at the bottom whenever I move the mouse cursor to the bottom of the display. It only seems to be an FC10 issue. It might be a full screen setting issue but I cant find that in flowcode

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Thanks for the clarification. I have managed to replicate the issue in a multi-monitor setup when Flowcode is set to full-screen on the main monitor. If Flowcode is full-screen on the second monitor the taskbar does appear correctly. It seems a very niche problem and I will have a quick look to see if I can find out what is causing the problem. A workaround is to press Ctrl-Escape to open the taskbar instead of moving the mouse to the edge of the monitor.

WingNut

Post by WingNut »

Thanks.
Or hit the windows key