PIC24fj64GB002 revisit - Remapping pins

Any bugs you encounter with Flowcode should be discussed here.
alanwms
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl

PIC24fj64GB002 revisit - Remapping pins

Post by alanwms »

I have spent a few weeks attempting to remap PWM pins to the Pic24fjGB002 device without success. Reading the data sheet indicates IOLOCK conditions, device reset one time assignment conditions, and a slurry of changes to the device config in FC9 has had no rewards for me.

I'm running out of time with this project, and only have a single PWM channel running on pin 7 RB3. I have attached the file I am using. Can you look at this and determine if this is compiling correctly?
I have approached the problem with the idea that configuration setting have to be wrong, but with all my empirical actions, I have failed.

I originally used the "GA" chip and figured that was the issue, so ordered the "GB" PIC. I certainly got the 5 timers available for the PWM channels, but no luck with pin peripheral assignments.

Thanks in advance.
GB Program LED Driver.fcfx
(33.05 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Schematic snapshot.jpg
Schematic snapshot.jpg (116.27 KiB) Viewed 1737 times
Last edited by alanwms on Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

alanwms

Re: PIC24fj64GB002 revisit - Remapping pins

Post by alanwms »

More quandaries:

I see that the IOLOCK One-Way Set Enable is maybe combined? The manual suggests there is an IOLOCK bit and an IOL1WAY bit independent from each other.
It also suggests that the IOLOCK bit can only be changed once an unlocking sequence has been executed.
Attachments
IOLOCK.jpg
IOLOCK.jpg (53.18 KiB) Viewed 1731 times

BenR
Matrix Staff

Re: PIC24fj64GB002 revisit - Remapping pins

Post by BenR »

Hello,

I've replied to your other topic with some suggestions of how to proceed.

The IOLOCK I beleive allows you to set the peripheral pin once but blocks you from then altering the value without an unlock sequence. Leaving it desabled for now should remove it from the equasion.