Undo visual issue

Any bugs you encounter with Flowcode should be discussed here.
Post Reply
medelec35
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2452
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 792 times
Been thanked: 850 times

Flowcode v11 Undo visual issue

Post by medelec35 »

If I create a 100ms flasher.
Then both delays are changed to 1 second.
If I change my mind and use undo icon or ctrl z
Each delay is then highlighted but visually remains at 1 second.
However if delays are double clicked on you can see they have reverted back to 100ms.
If then ok is selected you can see that they are set to 100ms.
Refresh screen issue?
Martin

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:32 am
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 475 times

Re: Undo visual issue

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Thanks, Martin. I've sorted that for the next release.

Post Reply