Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs

Use this section to discuss your embedded Flowcode projects.
medelec35
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2452
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 792 times
Been thanked: 850 times

Flowcode v11 Re: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs

Post by medelec35 »

Hi Iain.
I have updated the example to work in FC11 along with a comment on what the different array sets represents.
@Ben or Steve.
If either are happy with the example + comment I can update Wiki.
Attachments
DisplayManager WidgetArray Keypad Example FC11.fcfx
(32.42 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
(view online)
Martin

chipfryer27
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2131
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:57 am
Has thanked: 478 times
Been thanked: 712 times

Re: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs

Post by chipfryer27 »

Hi Martin

Thanks for that. I was attempting to assist someone but as they were using v10 and I didn't have that on the machine I was using I noticed the issue. Seems to be sorted now and the explanation of colours is quite straightforward.

Regards

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:32 am
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 475 times

Re: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Thanks, Martin. Looks fine to me, but I'll check with Ben first.

BenR
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2312
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:06 am
Has thanked: 642 times
Been thanked: 850 times

Re: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs

Post by BenR »

Fine with me thanks Martin.
Regards Ben Rowland - MatrixTSL
Flowcode Product Page - Flowcode Help Wiki - My YouTube Channel

medelec35
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2452
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 792 times
Been thanked: 850 times

Re: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs

Post by medelec35 »

Do you want the Flowcode v10 section removed as it v11 wiki?
I have edited the page but left it in for now
Martin

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:32 am
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 475 times

Re: Creating custom touch keypads for gLCDs

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Thanks, Martin. The wiki is used by all versions of Flowcode so the v10 info can stay.

In fact, the text refers to converting the v10 examples to v11, so they should definitely remain there.

Post Reply