Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

Use this section to discuss your embedded Flowcode projects.
kramtlas
Posts: 30
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:22 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

Post by kramtlas »

I am getting an error code when compiling.
I am using Flowcode 11.
The program simulates OK.
I have attached the program and the error message.
If you could offer some help I would appreciate it.
Attachments
2026-09-30_11h06_48.png
2026-09-30_11h06_48.png (6.9 KiB) Viewed 110 times
Seat Occupy_Buckle control_dSpace_R Out_2 channel input_1.fcfx
(47.91 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
(view online)

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:32 am
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 475 times

Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

Post by Steve-Matrix »

That image is very small.

Please attach the *.msg.txt file for the project so we can see the error you are seeing. That's always preferable to an image (even when the image is readable).

medelec35
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2452
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 792 times
Been thanked: 850 times

Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

Post by medelec35 »

Hello.
In future, rather than screen shot use the code display option and paste the code from Compiler messages window.
Or you can add Project name.msg.txt
I have fixed your project for you.
Did you change target at all or was the Uno the target you selected from the start before adding components?

Edit Steve Beat me in mentioning image.
Edit2 This will need looking into further as the error is back.
You have not done anything wrong, I believe this is one for Ben to look at.
Attachments
Seat Occupy_Buckle control_dSpace_R Out_2 channel input_1.fcfx
(47.91 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
(view online)
Martin

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:32 am
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 475 times

Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

Post by Steve-Matrix »

While we fix this, there is a workaround you can use. Either use individual LEDs instead of the array, or set each LED array to have all 8 LEDs (even though some are unused). If the latter, you could add a shape over the unused ones to block them from view on the panel (or arrange them so the unused LEDs are off the panel edge.

medelec35
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2452
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 792 times
Been thanked: 850 times

Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

Post by medelec35 »

To save you all that work I have modified your project for you.
Attachments
Seat Occupy_Buckle control_dSpace_R Out_2 channel input_1.fcfx
(96.18 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
(view online)
Martin

kramtlas
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:22 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

Post by kramtlas »

Many thanks. Will you be able to let me know when the fix has been implemented?
Also I am not sure how to generate the correct info for you the next time I have an issue. Would you be able to send me an example of how to do this.
Thankyou again for the fast response.

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:32 am
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 475 times

Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

Post by Steve-Matrix »

No problem. There will be a file in the same folder as the Flowcode *.fcfx project with the same name as the project file but with the extension ".msg.txt". This is the file generated when Flowcode compiles your project and contains all errors. Just attach that as well as the project file.

kramtlas
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:22 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

Post by kramtlas »

Thank you

BenR
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2313
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:06 am
Has thanked: 642 times
Been thanked: 850 times

Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

Post by BenR »

Hello,

I see the cause of the problem I'll see if I can solve it for you.

Medelec has posted a working version of your project for you and I'll sort things behind the scenes so it doesn't happen again.

Thanks for letting us know.
Regards Ben Rowland - MatrixTSL
Flowcode Product Page - Flowcode Help Wiki - My YouTube Channel

kramtlas
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:22 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Compliling error 0x1 using Flowcode 11

Post by kramtlas »

Thanks Ben, could you let me know when it fixed as I would like to use the arrays in another project.

Post Reply