tab drop-down list and find instances

Any bugs you encounter with Flowcode should be discussed here.
Post Reply
howard123
Posts: 12
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:27 pm
Location: Cape Town
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

tab drop-down list and find instances

Post by howard123 »

Afternoon

1.) I have just bought FC11 and was pleased to see a drop-down ordered list of macros, operated by a button to the right of the end of the tabs . This is a great improvement saving having to scroll horizontally, should there be many macros in a project. The only way I can show the drop-down button is to switch to dark and then back to light Styles, the button not been initially shown.

If you would like I can make some suggestions on improving on this tab/ drop-down functioning.


2.) I was glad to see in the FC11 listing of upgrades of it now being possible to find instances of ports/pins. This now appears only possible to have with the professional version. By any chance is this perhaps an error. :D

Thanks for a great product
Howard

Steve-Matrix
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2045
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:32 am
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 475 times

Re: tab drop-down list and find instances

Post by Steve-Matrix »

Thanks for the feedback - I'll add this to our list for future releases.

BenR
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2321
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:06 am
Has thanked: 645 times
Been thanked: 855 times

Re: tab drop-down list and find instances

Post by BenR »

Hello,

Many thanks for letting us know.
If you would like I can make some suggestions on improving on this tab/ drop-down functioning.
Yes we're always happy to hear ideas from our users.
Regards Ben Rowland - MatrixTSL
Flowcode Product Page - Flowcode Help Wiki - My YouTube Channel

Post Reply