ST7735R

Post here to discuss any new features, components, chips, etc, that you would like to see in Flowcode.
Post Reply
17712885438
Posts: 44
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:11 am
Been thanked: 3 times

ST7735R

Post by 17712885438 »

Could FC add a ST7735R macro? thank you.

BenR
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2321
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:06 am
Has thanked: 645 times
Been thanked: 855 times

Re: ST7735R

Post by BenR »

Hello,

That should be there and supported already under Displays -> Graphical Colour.
Regards Ben Rowland - MatrixTSL
Flowcode Product Page - Flowcode Help Wiki - My YouTube Channel

17712885438
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:11 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: ST7735R

Post by 17712885438 »

n the FC, there is only ST7735, but no ST7735R.

BenR
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2321
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:06 am
Has thanked: 645 times
Been thanked: 855 times

Re: ST7735R

Post by BenR »

I've checked the component source and the existing component should run on both the ST7735 and ST7735R.

Have you tried the component with hardware?
Regards Ben Rowland - MatrixTSL
Flowcode Product Page - Flowcode Help Wiki - My YouTube Channel

17712885438
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:11 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: ST7735R

Post by 17712885438 »

I have already tested it on the hardware ST7735R, but it didn't work. I also conducted simulation tests on the ST7735R in PROTEUS, but it didn't work either. I checked the information and found that ST7735 and ST7735R are different from each other.

BenR
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2321
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:06 am
Has thanked: 645 times
Been thanked: 855 times

Re: ST7735R

Post by BenR »

I've been through my pile of displays and only seem to have the ST7735S version so I've bought this for testing and it should arrive next week.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ST7735R-Displa ... B07XTDMQQS

I'll let you know.
Regards Ben Rowland - MatrixTSL
Flowcode Product Page - Flowcode Help Wiki - My YouTube Channel

BenR
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2321
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:06 am
Has thanked: 645 times
Been thanked: 855 times

Re: ST7735R

Post by BenR »

Right the display I got is working great with the existing component.

One thing that threw me for a while was the board had a SC card socket and the pins labelled MISO, MOSI, SCK were actually for the SD card. Connecting the SPI display connections to pins marked SDA and SCL allowed the display to function.

MOSI -> SDA
SCK -> SCL
Regards Ben Rowland - MatrixTSL
Flowcode Product Page - Flowcode Help Wiki - My YouTube Channel

Post Reply