glcd Space Character

Any bugs you encounter with Flowcode should be discussed here.
Post Reply
Oscar_T
Posts: 89
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:06 am
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 10 times

glcd Space Character

Post by Oscar_T »

Hi

I am trying to use the new fonts but I have the following problem

The space character does not print correctly

If I write a string with " < HI > "
what is printed is "< HI >" and not " < HI > "

In the previous version this problem did not exist

kind regards

BenR
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2332
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:06 am
Has thanked: 647 times
Been thanked: 856 times

Re: glcd Space Character

Post by BenR »

Hello

I don't see any reason why that wouldn't work in v9. What you might need to do is adjust the number of columns used for the space character which can be set in the glcd component properties.
Regards Ben Rowland - MatrixTSL
Flowcode Product Page - Flowcode Help Wiki - My YouTube Channel

Post Reply