W5500 client not work

Use this section to discuss your embedded Flowcode projects.
Post Reply
hiromiyureei
Posts: 40
http://meble-kuchenne.info.pl
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:34 pm
Been thanked: 5 times

W5500 client not work

Post by hiromiyureei »

Good day I'm trying 2 arduino micro with 2 w5500, the server side works perfectly from any pc I see the page updates, with the client side 2nd arduino I try to view the return data by sending them in uart but I always receive page not found I followed the example in the wiki you propose but it doesn't work.
How could I solve? Thanks 1000

I am attaching the fc files
Attachments
rs232.PNG
rs232.PNG (33.18 KiB) Viewed 3321 times
Client Contact.fcfx
(35.75 KiB) Downloaded 295 times
(view online)
Server Contact.fcfx
(30.4 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
(view online)

BenR
Matrix Staff
Posts: 2308
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:06 am
Has thanked: 640 times
Been thanked: 850 times

Re: W5500 client not work

Post by BenR »

Hello,

In your client program when you perform the GET operation you are sending a length of 14, should this be longer to account for the full string, I beleive 23 would be a better value.
Regards Ben Rowland - MatrixTSL
Flowcode Product Page - Flowcode Help Wiki - My YouTube Channel

hiromiyureei
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:34 pm
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: W5500 client not work

Post by hiromiyureei »

Yes I had already tried with 23 and even longer but it does not change.if I try to scan the network I see that 222 calls 223.
server 222 and client 223
Attachments
eth.PNG
eth.PNG (100.68 KiB) Viewed 3308 times

Post Reply